The SS Charles S. Haight was a Liberty Ship built and used by the United States during World War II. The ship was built at the J.A. Jones Construction’s shipyards in Brunswick, Georgia under a Maritime Commission contract in August 1944. The ship was allocated to Marine Transport Lines, Inc. soon after the launch and it was grounded in April 1947 near Rockport, Massachusetts. It was later sold to a private owner for scrapping.