The SS Duncan L. Clinch was a Liberty-class ship in the service of the United States during World War II. The ship was named after Duncan L. Clinch, an American army officer and commander during the first and second Seminole Wars. The ship was laid down under a MARCOM contract by J.A. Jones Construction in Brunswick, Georgia, sponsored by Mrs. Harry B. Vickers and launched in October 1944. Immediately after the launch, the vessel was transferred to American Export Lines but the ship was declared a constructive total loss in December 1945 after it struck a mine near the coast of Le Havre, France.