The SS Eugene T. Chamberlain was a Liberty Ship built in the US for service during World War II. The ship was built under a MARCOM contract by J.A. Jones Construction in Brunswick, Georgia and launched in August 1944. It was allocated to the Isbrandtsen Steamship Corporation to be operated during the war. It was placed in the reserve fleet at Lee Hall, Virginia, in October 1945 and sold for non-transportation use in 1966.