The SS Frank Park was a Liberty Ship built in the United States during World War II. It was named after Frank Park, a US Representative from Georgia. The ship’s builder was J.A. Jones Construction, based in Brunswick, Georgia. After launch, in July 1944, the ship was allocated to the United States Navigation Company. It was placed in the reserve fleet at Wilmington, North Carolina in June 1950 and sold for scrapping in 1962.