The SS H.H. Raymond was a Liberty Ship built in the U.S. during World War II. It was laid down in April 1944 at the Maritime Commission’s request by J.A. Jones Construction in Panama City, Florida. The vessel was reassigned to Agwilines Inc. to be operated during the war and shortly after. Starting from 1952 until 1963, the SS H.H. Raymond served as a grain transporter. It was scrapped in May 1970.