The SS Harold T. Andrews was a Liberty Ship built in the United States to be used in World War II. It was named after Harold T. Andrews, a crewmember who saved an engineer who was trapped in the forepeak tank while serving on the SS West Nohno in September 1942. He was awarded the Merchant Marine Distinguished Service Medal after his death. The ship was laid down in November 1943, under contract, by J.A. Jones Construction in Panama City, Florida. It was allocated to Baland & Cornelius in February 1944. It was placed in the reserve fleet in July 1946 and sold for commercial use in 1949.