The SS Horace H. Lurton was a Liberty Ship built in the United States during World War II. It was named after Horace H. Lurton, and Associate of Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. This ship was laid down in July 1943 under a MARCOM contract by J.A. Jones Construction in Brunswick Georgia. After launch, the ship was allocated to the Cosmopolitan Shipping Company. It was transferred to the French Shipping Mission after the war and scrapped in June 1968.