The SS Ira Nelson Morris was a Liberty Ship built in the United States during World War II. It was named after Ira Nelson Morris, the US Minister to Sweden between 1914 and 1923. The ship was constructed under a MARCOM contract at the J.A. Jones Construction’s shipyards in Brunswick, Georgia and launched in November 1944. After launch, the vessel was allocated to the Seas Shipping Corporation. After the war, it was laid up in the reserve fleet, Hudson River Group, and later moved to Suisun Bay, where it remained until it was sold for scrapping in November 1965.