The SS J.H. Drummond was a Liberty Ship that was built in the United States during World War II. Named after James Hubert Drummond, the former Mayor of St. Andrews, Florida, the ship was laid down at the J.A. Jones Construction’s shipyards in Panama City, Florida, and launched in June 1944. It was reassigned to the American Export Lines after launch and later placed in the reserve fleet, Hudson River Group. It was sold for commercial use in 1947 and remained in service until June 1966, having been sold several times in the meantime, when it ran aground due to unfavorable weather conditions. It was eventually scrapped at Yokosuka, Japan.