The SS Uriah M. Rose was a Liberty Ship built and used by the United States during World War II. It was named after the influential Arkansas lawyer Uriah Milton Rose. The ship was built by Permanente Metals Corporation at their No. 2 Yard in Richmond, California and launched in January 1944. Having survived the war, the vessel was sold to a private company in 1947 and scrapped in 1972.