USS Fuller was a Heywood-class attack transport laid down in 1918 and launched in 1919. It was commissioned on April 9, 1941 under Capt. P. S. Theiss’ command with the hull number APA-7. It served in the US Navy for 5 years until it was decommissioned on March 20, 1946. During its activity, the ship carried a complement of 380 people on board and had the main missions in Tulagi, Norfolk, Hampton Roads, Wellington, Saipan, Eniwetok or New Zealand. After the decommissioning, the ship was sold for scrapping in 1957 to Dulien Steel Products Corporation in Seattle. For the services brought to the country during the World War II, USS Fuller received 9 battle stars.
92 years old