USS Klickitat was a Klickitat-class gasoline tanker launched on March 24, 1945. It was commissioned on July 14, the same year with the hull number AOG-64 and it served in the US Navy for 1 year until it was decommissioned on January 23, 1946. During its activities, the ship carried a complement of 80 people onboard. After the first decommissioning, the ship was struck from the Navy List on February 7, 1946 and sold for commercial purpose to Manuel Rodriguez Trading Corporation where it was renamed MV Captain. Eventually, it was rebuilt in 1948 and sold to Argentina where it was named ARA Punta Loyola.