The USS Triangulum was a cargo ship commissioned by the United States for service during World War II. The ship belonged to the Crater-class and it was named after the constellation Triangulum. Like many other ships in its class, the USS Triangulum was responsible for delivering troops, goods, and equipment in the Asiatic-Pacific Theater. The ship was laid down by California Shipbuilding Corporation at their shipyards in Terminal Island, Los Angeles as the Liberty Ship SS Eugene B. Daskam in May 1943 and launched in June the same year. It was acquired by the Navy the same month and sent to New Hebrides where it shuttled troops and cargo between various ports in Australia and New Guinea, under Naval Transportation Service’s control. Triangulum took part in the invasion of Hollandia where it unloaded 700 troops in April 1944. The ship also supplied the invading forces on the Philippines in November 1944, while under constant enemy air attacks. As the war was approaching its end, the USS Triangulum shuttled supplies from Australia to South Pacific bases and made several trips to the Philippines. After the war, the vessel was sent to San Francisco and joined the reserve fleet in Hawaii. It was sold to Nicolai Joffe Corporation in March 1973 for scrapping.